* 1 large egg
* 1/4 cup granulated Swerve
* 2 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
* 3 1/2 tablespoons butter melted
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 tablespoons Lily’s Chocolate Chips
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease a cookie sheet.
* Melt butter then add coconut and mix together well.
* In a separate bowl, add sugar and egg and beat with a mixer until mixture is fluffy.
* Add butter, coconut, and vanilla to the sugar and egg and combine well.
* Drop with a small cookie scoop onto the parchment paper and cook for 8-10 minutes or until coconut macaroons become slightly toasted on top and bottom.
* Make sure to check often as they can burn quickly.
* Remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.
* Add 2 tablespoons Lily’s Chocolate Chips to a ziplock bag (don’t close the bag) and microwave 30 seconds.
* Press on chips with your hand to see if they are completely melted. Continue microwaving in 15-second intervals until the chocolate chips are melted.
* Cut a tiny corner off the bag and squeeze melted chocolate so that when you move the bag back and forth over the cookies the chocolate drizzles.
* Place cookie sheet in the fridge so that chocolate can set.