– 1 pound ground chicken
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 large eggs
– Oil, for frying (such as avocado oil or coconut oil)
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, almond flour, minced garlic, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Take a small amount of the chicken mixture and shape it into a ball, about 1 inch in diameter. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
4. Dip each chicken ball into the beaten eggs, making sure it is coated all over.
5. Heat oil in a deep skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
6. Carefully place the coated chicken balls into the hot oil, a few at a time, without overcrowding the pan. Fry for about 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are golden brown and cooked through.
7. Remove the chicken balls from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
8. Repeat the frying process until all the chicken balls are cooked.
9. Serve the keto chicken cheese balls as a delicious appetizer or main dish. They can be enjoyed on their own or with a low-carb dipping sauce.
Enjoy your keto chicken cheese balls!