KETO CHOCOLATE STICKS
- 1 egg
- 3.5 oz of erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 8.5 oz of almond flour
- 1.4 tsp baking powder
- 3.2 oz butter
- 14 oz of sugar-free dark chocolate
- Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- In a bowl add the egg, erythritol and mix until the erythritol dissolves. Sift the almond flour and baking powder, add the butter and knead until you get a smooth, homogeneous and compact dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place it in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes to harden.
- After the time has elapsed, cut a short piece of dough and make it into a long thick loaf just under a little finger. Cut the bread into sticks about 3-4 inches long.
- Place the sticks inside a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven at 356°F for approximately 12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and with the help of tongs, completely dip the cookies, one at a time, into the chocolate.
- Place the togo on parchment paper and allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutrition facts per stick (assuming 24 sticks per batch):
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Total carbs: 5.6 g
- Net carbs: 3.3 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Calories: 191 kcal