This easy keto low carb pizza casserole recipe requires just 5 ingredients. Find out how to make a delicious cauliflower pizza casserole – no crust needed!Course Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories238kcalPrep Time10minutesCook Time40minutesTotal Time50minutes
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbspOlive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cupMarinara sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz Pepperoni slices
- 2 tspItalian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with Italian seasoning (if using). Place pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.