W.W. peanut butter whips are easy, delicious, and indulgent. They’re also calculated for all three plans so everyone can enjoy this sweet treat guilt free!
- 3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter or 6 Tablespoons peanut butter powder.
- 1 8 oz Container of light or fat free frozen whipped topping., fat free makes the 1 point recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Hot Fudge Sauce
- Place peanut butter in large bowl.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. (must be fat free to obtain one PPV).
- Spoon or pipe mixture evenly (approx. 5 Tablespoons) into 6 cupcake liners.
- Freeze until solid.
- Heat fudge sauce into microwave for a few seconds and drizzle on top before serving.