I made another version of my cheesy onion rings but decided to add jalapeños to them this time. They were so good!!
• 1. Put some freshly shredded colby jack cheese in the bottom of a silicone donut pan. (If your pan is not silicone, be sure to spray it with cooking spray.)
• 2. Put an onion slice and some chopped jalapeños in each one.
• 3. Top with more shredded colby jack cheese.
• 4. Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove them from the oven and then let them cool for a few minutes before popping them out of the pan. *I placed mine on a paper towel to soak up the grease.
*I dipped mine in a sugar free copycat blooming onion sauce. I kinda just threw it together with a couple tablespoons of mayo, a squirt of sugar free ketchup, horseradish and a dash of salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.