My favorite part about this recipe is it’s just a few ingredients that you need to dump and go. Here’s the full list-
Crockpot Chicken and Noodles Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Poultry seasoning
- 12 oz. bag of egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh or dried parsley for topping
In just a couple steps you can have dinner done. Here’s how-
How to Make Chicken and Noodles in the Crock Pot
- Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray and add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning. Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken breasts, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before the crockpot is finished, boil your egg noodles according to the package directions.
- Once the crockpot has finished, pull out the chicken onto a cutting board, and shred.
- Add the chicken back to the crockpot and add your egg noodles as well.
Note: You may not need all 12 ounces, just add noodles a bit at a time and stir to combine and see how you like your noodle/chicken ratio.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with parsley, if desired.
- If you find that the sauce isn’t as thick as you like, you can add 1-2 tbsp. cornstarch with water to thicken it, just let it sit for about 20-30 minutes to have time to do its magic. Add a vegetable or two and you have yourself a filling and delicious dinner, and for our family of 4, this makes plenty of leftovers, as well.
- For a printable version of this recipe, see below.
- These supplies might come in handy for your favorite crock pot dinners-