- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1 box sugar free chocolate pudding mix (1.4 oz. box)
- 2 cups fat free skim milk
- 6 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- Stir together the pudding mix and milk. Let it sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Line an 8×10 baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly spread the pudding in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Put the pudding in the freezer 1 hour or until it is frozen.
- Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the pudding. Put back in the freezer until it is frozen.
- Break up the graham crackers into 48 pieces. Spread 24 graham crackers over the top of the frozen Cool Whip. Place a baking sheet over the baking pan and flip over. Remove the parchment paper and add the remaining 24 graham crackers. Carefully cut into 24 pieces
Serving: 1frozen smores | Calories: 377cal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 469mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 354IU | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1mg