6 hard-boiled eggs peeled
6 thin slices of cheddar cheese
3 slices of cooked bacon
½ teaspoon Lime juice (or lemon juice)
½ teaspoon cumin
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Place ½ of an avocado into a food processor.
2. Add in ½ teaspoon of lemon or lime juice as well as salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
3. Slice each hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise.
Place one slice of thin-cut cheddar cheese on the bottom half of the egg.
4. Top with ½ a slice of cooked bacon.
5. Place a dollop of the avocado mixture on top of the bacon.
6. Put the other half of the egg face down on top to create a little sandwich. Secure the egg bite with a toothpick inserted down the center.
7. Repeat steps 4-7 with the remaining eggs.
8. Top each egg bite with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.