– 4 cups diced watermelon
– 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
– 1/4 cup sliced red onion
– 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced watermelon, crumbled feta cheese, chopped mint leaves, sliced red onion, and black olives (if using).
2. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad.
3. Gently toss all the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld together.
6. Enjoy the refreshing and delicious watermelon salad!
Note: Feel free to adjust the ingredients according to your taste preferences. You can also add other ingredients like cucumber, cherry tomatoes, or arugula for more variety.