This delicious Keto Kinder Bueno Glasses is really easy to make. They take only 4 ingredients and are ready in 10 minutes. Let’s get into it!
- Funky Fat Dark Choc 2 bars
- Funky Fat White Choc 2 bars
- Hazelnut Cream 100g
- Coconut oil 10g
- Melt the dark chocolate and paint the bottom and sides of the chocolate mold.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate together with the coconut oil.
- Mix the white chocolate with the hazelnut cream. Stir well so that there are no lumps.
- Fill the molds and let it cool.
- Finish the bonbon by covering it with more dark chocolate. Let it harden and unmold.
Yes it is that easy!