1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1.5 Tbsp almond flour
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1 Tbsp Monkfruit sweetener
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
Dash of cinnamon
1. Heat up your waffle maker. (I use the mini Dash)
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Spray with avocado oil spray or butter spray.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on bottom of waffle maker, then put 1/4 of batter, then sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Close waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes, it will be crispy.
6. Place in air fryer for 4 minutes fro extra crispiness.
7. Top with kerrygold butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with sugar free syrup.
I don’t know the macros because I just threw it together, but if you enter the recipe into your macros calculator app it will calculate for you.
Makes 4 mini waffles.