Cook Time: 30 minutes
Matcha is one of the more popular new trends to emerge in recent years, as it has numerous reported health benefits. This Instant Pot cheesecake features all the benefits of matcha and is also wonderfully easy to make. Sprinkle with any number of keto-friendly toppings (like nuts or ground cinnamon) to add even more flavor.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 325 calories, 31.2 grams total fat, 4.6 grams total carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, 0.6 grams total sugar, 8.6 grams protein
- 16 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Swerve, confectioners (or more, to taste), for topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature, for topping
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Combine the cream cheese, almond flour, heavy cream, eggs, matcha powder, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Place mixture in a springform pan, then loosely cover with aluminum foil.
2. Pour 2 cups filtered water into Instant Pot, then add trivet, placing the springform pan atop the rack. Move the valve to Sealing and close the lid of the Instant Pot.
3. Set to Manual/Pressure Cook, and let cook for 25 minutes at high pressure. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
4. Remove pan and let cool for 30 minutes. Then refrigerate for at least 45 minutes (a few hours is preferable).
5. Remove foil. Mix together the Swerve and sour cream in a small bowl, then spread evenly on the cake before serving and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Store any remaining cheesecake in the refrigerator.