low-carb recipe for no-bake fudge cookies:
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
– 1/4 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
– 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Optional: 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as walnuts or almonds)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, and salt. Mix well to ensure they are evenly combined.
2. Add almond butter, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated and a thick dough forms.
3. If desired, add chopped nuts to the dough and mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
5. Take small portions of the dough and roll them into small balls. Place each ball onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Flatten each ball slightly with the back of a spoon or your fingers to form a cookie shape.
7. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the cookies firm up.
8. Once firm, the cookies are ready to enjoy. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
These low-carb no-bake fudge cookies are a delicious treat that can satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your carbohydrate intake in check. Enjoy!