Here is a berry crisp that is full of mixed berries and a perfect fruit dessert or breakfast! Low in points if you are on W.W and can be made year-round!
My Berry crisp recipes is so refreshing and perfect for the Spring and Summer. I love using fresh berries, sometimes we go to farms so we can pick our own. But during the offseason I usually use frozen and the recipe is still super delicious!
This berry crisp is approved for your W.W lifestyle! It’s only 2 points for a serving, and this recipe serves 6. If you change the recipe, be sure to plug it into your points calculator on the WW site to make sure you calculate the points correctly. Also, make sure you keep your berries in pieces, not liquified. If you liquefy them and make more of a pie filling, some say you will need to count points (just like if you drink a smoothie). I don’t count fruit points regardless but it’s something to keep in mind.
**This recipe has been updated for all new W.W Plans
Other W.W Desserts You Will Love:
ZERO POINT Cheesecake
Instant Pot Apple Crisp
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cake
Chocolate Cake Bites- ONLY 2 points on all plans
Air Fryer Donuts
W.W Berry Crisp
Ingredients for Berry Crisp
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup water
1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Splenda
1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
How to Make Berry Crisp
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash berries, quarter strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and water with a fork to get all lumps out.
- Add in berries and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Pour into greased pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, sugar, and yogurt. Add a little more yogurt if it’s too thick.
- Spread oats over berries, leaving an empty edge.
- Bake at 350* for 40-ish minutes or until top is golden brown.
If you want to switch up the berries you’re using, you totally can! Fruits are ZERO points on the Freestyle program (see the full list of ZERO point foods here).
Weight Watchers Points for Berry Crisp
6 servings – 2 points each on Blue and Green; 1 point on Purple
Tips for Making Berry Crisp
- You can add or omit other kinds of berries/fruit
- Fage is my favorite Greek Yogurt to use
- If you are using frozen berries you may need to add time to your recipe, so the sauce has time to carmelize.
|W.W Berry Crisp||SavePrint|
A delicious berry crisp that is low in points!
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1/3 cup fat free greek yogurt
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash berries, quarter strawberries.
In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and water with a fork to get all lumps out.
Add in berries and cinnamon, mixing well.
Pour into greased pie dish.
In a separate bowl, mix together oats, sugar, and yogurt. Add a little more yogurt if it’s too thick.
Spread oats over berries, leaving an empty edge.
Bake at 350* for 40-ish minutes or until top is golden brown.