– 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
– 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
– 14 oz can artichoke hearts (plain), chopped
– 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
– 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/3 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 2 tbsp mayonnaise
– 1.5 cloves garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined, then add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese.
2. Mix well, then pour into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Increase the temperature to 400 F and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving