Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream.
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- Cheese shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, feta etc
- Your favorite meats chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc
- Your favorite veggies Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
- Your favorite sauce sugar-free tomato sauce, olive oil, ranch, blue cheese, buffalo, etc
- Herbs Parmesan, Crushed Red Peppers
Pre-heat oven to 450F.
Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven (keep the oven on) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
NutritionServing: 1slice with pizza sauce and cheese | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1.3m