Cherry cheesecake Jars. 3 Weight Watchers points per serving for a good snack!!!!
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (or a sugar substitute like Stevia, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or canned no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers (optional for topping)
- Fresh cherries for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the fat-free Greek yogurt, fat-free cream cheese, powdered sugar (or sugar substitute), and vanilla extract. Mix until the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In individual serving jars or containers, start by adding a layer of the cheesecake mixture to the bottom, filling each jar about one-third of the way.
- Add a layer of the cherry pie filling on top of the cheesecake mixture, filling each jar about another one-third of the way.
- Repeat the process by adding another layer of the cheesecake mixture on top of the cherry layer.
- If desired, sprinkle some crushed graham crackers on top for a touch of crunch and garnish with a fresh cherry.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake jars for at least 2-3 hours to allow the flavors to meld and the dessert to set.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your W/W Cherry Cheesecake Jars as a delightful, portion-controlled dessert.NOTE:
took half of a cracker crushed it up and put it on the bottom of each jar. In a bowl I mixed the Greek yogurt with the jello and I weighed 5 oz into each jar, then I weighed 2 oz of cherries into each jar.