W/W Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipe with sugar, cocoa, milk, butter, and vanilla extract. 2 W/W Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
- Candy Thermometer
- 8X8 Baking Pan
- Medium Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by greasing. You will use this later.
- In a medium sized saucepan, add milk, cocoa, and sugar. Cook on medium/high stirring constantly. Bring mix to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. End stirring.
- Use a candy thermometer, continue cooking until the temperature reaches 238° F.
- Remove saucepan from the heat. Add in the butter and the vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, stir until the sheen goes away.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan. After it cools, cut the fudge into approx. 1 inch pieces.
My W/W Points: 2 Blue, 2 Green2 W/W Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
Calories: 36kcalCarbohydrates: 7.3gProtein: 0.3gFat: 0.9gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 6.9g