This Weight Watchers Veggie Breakfast Quesadilla recipe is packed with eggs, beans, and veggies to keep you fueled for hours.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME6 minutes
TOTAL TIME11 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 spray cooking spray
- ⅓ cup WW Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican Style Blend Cheese
- 1 low-carb tortilla, high-fiber tortilla wrap
- ¼ cup canned pinto beans
- 3 tbsp bell pepper
- Red onion – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Salsa verde – 2 tbsp, plus more
- Whisk together eggs, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on medium.
- Add the eggs.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, without stirring, until the edges are set.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place the tortilla on top.
- Let the eggs cook for another minute.
- Gently slide eggs around in the pan to release.
- Using a large spatula, carefully flip the tortilla and egg over in one piece.
- Add the beans, peppers, and onion down the center of the tortilla.
- Drizzle with the salsa.
- Fold the tortilla over to form a half-circle. Toast, pressing down, for 1 minute.
- Then flip the quesadilla over to toast the other side.
- Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
Servings: Makes 1 serving
5 WW Points for 1 quesadilla