Weight Watchers Zucchini Tortillas
- 2 cups grated zucchini (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. You can also lightly grease the skillet with coconut oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth. Squeeze out as much excess moisture from the zucchini as possible. This step is crucial to prevent soggy tortillas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the squeezed zucchini, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Take a portion of the mixture and place it onto the preheated skillet. Use a spatula to flatten and shape the mixture into a thin, round tortilla shape. You can make several tortillas at a time, depending on the size of your skillet.
- Cook the tortilla for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until it’s golden brown and holds its shape when flipped. Be gentle when flipping to avoid breaking the tortilla.
- Repeat the process with the remaining mixture to make additional tortillas.
- Once the tortillas are cooked, transfer them to a plate and let them cool slightly before using.
Nutrition Information per Serving (1 tortilla):
- Calories: ~60
- Total Fat: ~4g
- Saturated Fat: ~1g
- Cholesterol: ~70mg
- Sodium: ~50mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~4g
- Dietary Fiber: ~1.5g
- Sugars: ~1.5g
- Protein: ~3g
Weight Watchers Smart Points per Serving:
- Blue Plan: 2 Smart Points
- Green Plan: 2 Smart Points
- Purple Plan: 2 Smart Points
These Weight Watchers-friendly Zucchini Tortillas make for a low-point and healthy alternative for your favorite wraps and tacos. Enjoy!