- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 Tbsp plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup stevia or sugar, sugar makes the points increase by one
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 oz no sugar added cherry filling
- 1 small wedge of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 oz shaved dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Take graham cracker crumbs and mix with 2-4 Tbsp yogurt and mix manually with a mixing spoon until crumbs are evenly moist. Place 1/2 Tbsp in the mini muffin liners and press down into the bottom of each.
- With an electric mixer, mix the remaining ingredients (excluding the cherries and chocolate).
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each paper liner.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once done let cool then chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours. Mine were set well in 45 minutes. Serve with a small dollop of cherries with a sprinkle of chocolate on each.