Italian Sausage Links
cups broccoli, chopped
1-2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
3-4 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Boursin Cheese
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cut the sausage into bite sized pieces.
2. Add butter to skillet and add in sausage along with the chopped broccoli
3. Cook over medium heat until the sausage is almost cooked through.
4. Add in the heavy cream, Boursin cheese, salt and pepper.
5. Stir until the cheese is melted and then cover with a lid to continue cooking the broccoli.
6. Once the broccoli is tender, add on the mozzarella cheese and cover with a lid for just another minute or two.