Baked Garlic Butter Chicken
* 4 (16-ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 1/2 c shredded Italian cheese
* 1 stick butter
* 6 cloves garlic , minced
* 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
* salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
* Preheat oven to 375F.
* Lightly grease a baking dish.
* Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper in baking dish and set aside.
* Add butter to a skillet and melt..
* Stir in garlic and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently to not burn the garlic.
* Stir in the rosemary and remove from heat.
* Pour the garlic butter over the chicken breasts.
* Bake for 30 to 32 minutes, or until chicken’s internal temperature is 165F.
* Sprinkle with cheese and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
* Remove from oven and let sit…
* Serve up the chicken breast. Feel free to spoon on garlic butter sauce for additional flavor.