beetroot, cucumber, onion, lemon, and tomato salad along with an estimate of the total carbs:
– 2 medium-sized beetroots, cooked and diced: Approximately 28 grams of carbs
– 1 cucumber, diced: Approximately 6 grams of carbs
– 1 small onion, thinly sliced: Approximately 6 grams of carbs
– Juice of 1 lemon: Approximately 4 grams of carbs
– 2 tomatoes, diced: Approximately 8 grams of carbs
– Salt and pepper to taste: Negligible carbs
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced beetroot, cucumber, sliced onion, and diced tomatoes.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad and toss well to combine.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Let the salad marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
5. Serve the beetroot, cucumber, onion, lemon, and tomato salad chilled as a refreshing side dish or as part of a larger meal.
Total estimated carbs for the salad: Approximately 52 grams of carbs.
Please note that the carb count may vary slightly based on the specific sizes of the vegetables used. It’s always a good idea to check the nutrition labels of the ingredients you use or use a nutrition calculator for more accurate results.