– 2 cans of tuna in water, drained
– 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup diced celery
– 1/4 cup diced red onion
– 1/4 cup diced pickles (optional)
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Lettuce leaves or whole grain bread for serving
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, Greek yogurt, and light mayonnaise. Mix well until the tuna is evenly coated.
2. Add the diced celery, red onion, pickles (if using), Dijon mustard, and lemon juice to the tuna mixture. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste preferences. You can start with a pinch of each and adjust as needed.
4. Serve the tuna salad on a bed of lettuce leaves or as a sandwich filling with whole grain bread.
5. Enjoy your healthy and easy tuna salad!
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other ingredients such as chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, or fresh herbs like dill or parsley. You can also serve the tuna salad on top of whole wheat crackers or as a wrap with whole grain tortillas for a different presentation.