- 12 oz. of turkey sausage (I used breakfast patties that I broke up)
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 oz. of Jumbo Junior Biscuits (I used Kroger brand – which was 5 biscuits)
- 8 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 turkey pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, add the turkey sausage. Divide it and cook it completely.
- Before adding the tomato sauce and all the seasonings, drain any liquid from the turkey. Heat this until it starts to boil, then turn off the heat.
- In this step, we cut each biscuit into 8 equal pieces, and then add them to the tomato sauce that we have previously prepared. (You can also add vegetables to this mixture.)
- Spray your 8×10 baking dish with no-stick cooking spray, then add the sauce mixture to it.
- Before putting it in the oven, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, then add the pepperoni.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
7 W-W Points® per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 223TOTAL FAT: 9gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 5gCHOLESTEROL: 49mgSODIUM: 1025mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 23g