These One Point Peanut Butter cookies are super easy to make and require a few ingredients! Who says you can’t have cookies on your weight loss journey?
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME8 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME2 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 1 1/4 CUP KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX
- 1/4 cup zero-point brown sugar substitute Sukrin Gold or Lakanto Golden
- 1/2 CUP WHITE SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO CLASSIC)
- 4 TBSP JIF WHIPS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter Powder ( I use Bell Plantation powdered PB2)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp peanut butter or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar substitutes and Jif whips peanut butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in the egg whites, water, and peanut butter or vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX along with the peanut butter powder and stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. The dough will make 16-18 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
Servings: Makes 16 cookies
GREEN: 1 Smart/Point for 1 cookie or 3 cookies for 4 Smart/Points
BLUE: 1 Smart/Point for 1 cookie or 3 cookies for 4 Smart/Points
PURPLE: 1 Smart/Point for 1 cookie or 3 cookies for 4 Smart/Points