* 4 thin sliced chicken
* 2 large eggs, beaten
* 2 cups finely crushed pork rinds
* ½ cup powdered Parmesan
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 cup marinara
* 1 cup grated mozzarella
* 1 tablespoon minced basil or parsley
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
* Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
* Add the pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
* Dip each chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
* Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
* Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
* Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
* Return the chicken to the oven for 5 more minutes or until the temperature reaches 165 degrees and the cheese has melted.
* Sprinkle with minced basil or parsley before serving.