3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
1/2 cup grated parmesan, or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
1 cup diced ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
3. Stir in diced ham and mix to combine.
4. Set out a baking sheet – greased or lined with parchment.
5. Divide the mixture equally into six to eight parts and form into round rolls.
6. Bake at 375° for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.