- 4medium zucchini
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1tomatoes, chopped
- 3green onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄4cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in halves. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch wall; chop pulp and reserve. Place zucchini shells cut sides down in dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender (about 5-6 minutes.) Cover and microwave reserved pulp, the onions, and butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl on high until tender (6-7 minutes.) Stir in cheese, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Turn zucchini shell cut sides up; spoon mixture into shells. Cover loosely and microwave on high until hot (2-3 minutes.)
- Makes 8 Servings. 3 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- AMT. PER SERVING
- % DAILY VALUE
Calories 60.1Calories from Fat 3762%Total Fat 4.1 g6%Saturated Fat 2.5 g12%Cholesterol 10.4 mg3%Sodium 82.6 mg3%Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g1%Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%Sugars 3 g12%Protein 2.7 g5%