– 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Spread the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the roasted Brussels sprouts.
6. Return the baking sheet to the oven for another 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
7. Serve the garlic parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts as a delicious side dish.
Enjoy your flavorful Brussels sprouts! Let me know if you have any other recipe requests. 😊🥦🧀