This Weight Peanut Butter Cups Recipe could really not be easier. It just takes 3 ingredients to make this yummy 2 point treat which will satisfy any dessert craving.
Prep Time: 5minutes minutes
Cook Time: 4hours hours
Total Time: 4hours hours 5minutes minutes
- ▢1.43 container fat free Cool Whip
- ▢2.86 tablespoon PB2 Powder
- ▢Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup optional
- In a large bowl, add one container of fat free Cool Whip and 2 tablespoons of PB2 powder.
- Mix until the powder has been incorporated into the Cool Whip.
- Divide the mixture equally into seven cupcake liners.
- If desired, add a swirl of calorie free chocolate syrup.
- Freeze the Weight Watchers peanut butter cups for 4-5 hours, until they have hardened.
- Enjoy right out of the freezer or let thaw for a few minutes.
Keep these frozen in a zip top bag until ready to eat.
Calories: 54kcal |
| Protein: 1g
| Fat: 1g
| Cholesterol: 5mg
| Sodium: 36mg
| Potassium: 34mg
| Sugar: 5g
| Vitamin A: 55IU
| Calcium: 35mg