Weight Watch/ers Chicken Broccoli casserole has all the flavors you love but so much less fat and calories! Even the picky eater in your family will love this simple dish! Swapping out the regular rice for cauliflower rice is a great start – but I have a couple of other tweaks you’ll have to check out! This serves a whole family or leaves you with leftovers for a quick lunch!
PREP TIME15minutes mins
COOK TIME28minutes mins
TOTAL TIME43minutes mins
- Microwave steamer
- Paula deen Electronic Air Fryer
- Silicone spatula
- Batter Bowl
- Cheese Grater
- 2 chicken breasts uncooked
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 cups broccoli uncooked
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
- 2 rounds Babybel Mini Light cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray
- Cook chicken breast.– Oven: Bake at 350 for 25 min– Air Fryer: AF at 350 for 12-14 min
- Steam broccoli and mushrooms in microwave for 1:30 minutes– If you have a microwave steamer – great! If not, put in a bowl with 1-2 Tbsp water and cover with Glad Press n Seal
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to package directions. If you like it firmer – you can put it straight in the baking dish frozen. Just break it up first so you can spread it.
- Spread cauliflower rice in bottom of baking dish. Top with broccoli and mushrooms.
- Dice chicken.
- In a bowl, mix soup, yogurt and ricotta. Fold in diced chicken.
- Pour chicken/soup mixture over broccoli
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Turn oven to broil. Sprinkle cheese on top and broil for 3 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to brown
- Sprinkle with a pinch of coarse sea salt when you serve
Serving: 1.25cupCalories: 214kcalCarbohydrates: 9.9gProtein: 33.1gFat: 3.9gSaturated Fat: 1.3gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 413mgPotassium: 487mgFiber: 1.9gSugar: 4.8gCalcium: 204mgIron: 1mg