1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. buffalo sauce
Pinch of cayenne pepper
8 slices of muenster
Fresh chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until golden, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add buffalo sauce and cayenne.
- Return chicken to skillet and top each breast with 2 slices muenster. Cover with a lid to let melt.
- Simmer chicken until cooked through, 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with chives and serve with greens.