Keto Egg Stuffed Meatloaf
This keto-friendly meatloaf is stuffed with hard-boiled eggs, cheese and ham for a satisfying and protein-packed meal. It’s low-carb, gluten-free and easy to make. You can use almond flour instead of breadcrumbs to bind the meat mixture.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef (680 g)
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 8 slices of ham
- 1/4 cup of almond flour (28 g)
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese (20 g)
- 6 slices of cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
- 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley (5 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with salt, pepper, parsley, almond flour and parmesan cheese.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper brushed with olive oil. Spread the meat on the sheet of parchment paper, forming a rectangle.
- Layer sliced cheese and ham on top of the meat.
- Place 5 hard-boiled eggs in a line in the middle of the cheese and ham layer.
- Use the parchment paper to firmly roll up the meatloaf, enclosing the eggs. Pinch the two edges together to seal the meatloaf.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Transfer the meatloaf to a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and browned. To check if the meatloaf is done and safe, test the temperature with a thermometer. It should read 160°F (71°C).
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 slice (1/8 of the loaf)
Calories: 387 kcal
Fat: 27 g
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 32 g