Keto Stuffed Zucchini Rolls
These keto-friendly zucchini rolls are stuffed with cheese and smoked turkey for a delicious and low-carb meal. They are coated with almond flour instead of breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden. You can serve them with some cherry tomatoes for a pop of color and freshness.
- 2 zucchini (500 g)
- Olive oil
- Slices of Gouda cheese (or Emmental) (200 g)
- Slices of smoked turkey (150 g)
- Almond flour (200 g)
- Dried oregano
- Cherry tomatoes (6 pieces)
- Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Cut the zucchini into thin slices and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season with salt and oil, bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Place the almond flour in a shallow plate and season with salt and oregano. Coat the zucchini slices with the almond flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of turkey on each zucchini slice and roll them up. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Place the zucchini rolls on another baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes on the side or on top of the zucchini rolls.
Serving size: 1 zucchini roll (1/12 of the recipe)
Calories: 161 kcal
Fat: 11 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Protein: 11 g