Ready to fuel up and smash the morning? This rich high-fat Feta and Spinach Omelette is a great way to start the day. The few extra minutes it takes to cook a fresh Omelette are worth it! Make sure to try this easy to make Keto Omelette Recipe!
3,290 kj = 786.33 calorie
2 Whole Eggs
2 T Heavy cream
½ Cup Spinach, chopped
2 T Butter
2 Cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
¼ Cup Onion, minced
½ Cup Feta cheese
1. Place a wide non-stick pan on medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
2. Add the minced garlic and onions.
3. Cook slowly for 10 minutes until browned and softened, then pour into a bowl and place to the side.
4. Lightly beat the eggs, cream and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Melt the remainder of the butter, add egg mixture and cook over a low heat.
6. When the edges start to set after about two minutes, crumble over the feta, chopped spinach, cooked onion and garlic.
7. Flip in half, cook for a further 2 minutes until brown and slide onto a plate.
8. Top with half a sliced avocado.