Super delicious keto garlic parmesan mushrooms that are crowd pleasing.
PREP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME17 mins
TOTAL TIME32 mins
- 12 oz. Whole mushrooms cleaned with the stems on or removed
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Butter melted
- 3 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ C. Pork rind crumbs
- ¼ C. Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium high heat, and saute the mushrooms cap side down for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the mushrooms from the skillet, and place cap side down in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Combine the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice.
- Spoon the butter mixture over the mushrooms.
- Mix together pork rind crumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Net Carbs: 2