Sure! Here’s a recipe for low carb chili lime meatballs:
– 1 pound ground beef or turkey
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon lime zest
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– Olive oil (for cooking)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef or turkey, almond flour, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, chili powder, lime zest, lime juice, chopped cilantro, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
2. Shape the mixture into meatballs of your desired size. You can make them small for appetizers or larger for a main dish.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the meatballs to the skillet, making sure not to overcrowd them. You may need to cook them in batches.
4. Cook the meatballs for about 8-10 minutes, turning them occasionally, until they are browned on all sides and cooked through.
5. Once the meatballs are cooked, remove them from the skillet and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
6. Serve the chili lime meatballs as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a main dish with your favorite low carb side dishes. You can garnish them with additional chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice if desired.
Enjoy your low carb chili lime meatballs!