90 second bread ingredients:
3 TBSP almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 TBSP butter melted
Seasonings optional: taco seasoning, curry, garlic salt, etc
1. Melt butter in a bowl.
2. Add the almond flour, egg, baking powder, seasonings and then whisk together.
3. Dump into the sandwich container (or bowl/mug works). You can do it in a mug for an English muffin or in a square container for “bread shape” . It is best toasted before using as it’s super soft and squishy after cooking.
4. Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
5. Take out of the microwave and let cool 20 seconds.
6. Cut bread in half and fill with cheese/meat (if too thin, make 2 slices of bread)
7. Heat butter in a skillet and cook the bread on each side until crisp.