This Keto Lemon Pie is the first recipe that I’ve added a crust. I thought that a pecan crust would be absolutely amazing along with the fresh lemon flavor in the Keto Lemon Pie. The crust is so simple with only three ingredients, so it takes very little effort. I think it tastes best if you pop it in the freezer for an hour or two before serving and it slices much better. I have included step-by-step pictorial instructions below for your convenience.
Prep Time15minutes mins
Cook Time10minutes mins
Total Time25minutes mins
For the Crust:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Swerve granulated
For the Lemon Pie Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crush pecans finely. I used a mini chopper.
- Add butter and Swerve granular to crushed pecans and mix thoroughly. I added the ingredients to my mini processor and pulsed until all of the ingredients were combined.
- Grease a pie pan then add crust mixture.
- Grease the back of a spoon and use it to carefully smooth the pecan mixture in the bottom of the pie pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
For the pie filling:
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the softened cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners, and vanilla to the heavy whipping cream and beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest then beat again. *You may need more or less lemon juice and zest depending on the ripeness of your lemons. Make sure to taste the mixture as you are preparing the recipe.
- Pour filling mixture into pecan crust and freeze for 1 to 2 hours before serving. (You may store pie in fridge and pop in the freezer for about an hour or two before serving.)
The sugar alcohols in Swerve are not calculated in nutritional information. Nutritional information is only an estimate based on ingredients used in my kitchen. It is always best to calculate your own macros.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.4mg