yield: 9 COOKIES
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
See how to make these easy keto butter cookies that taste like the real thing! This easy keto low carb butter cookie recipe takes just 4 ingredients and is made in 25 minutes!
- 1 cup superfine of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup of powdered Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Gather your ingredients in place.
- Next, preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour and Erythritol and mix well. Then add in the butter and vanilla extract and work it with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Next shape the dough into nine equal balls and place your baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure to place the balls 2-inches apart. Also press each bowl with a fork to flatten and create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Once the low carb butter cookies have baked for 10 minutes, take them out of the oven and cool the cookies on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Once they’re cool, you can serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 9 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 53TOTAL FAT: 5.3gSATURATED FAT: 2.5gCHOLESTEROL: 10mgSODIUM: 28mgCARBOHYDRATES: 0.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.4gFIBER: 0.3gPROTEIN: 0.7g