Keto Philly Steak Wraps
Philly Cheese Steak Wraps are a great low carb breakfast solution for leftover steak or deli roast beef.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 Calories: 445 kcal
- 4 Almost Zero Carb Wraps
- 8 oz thinly sliced left over steak or deli roast beef
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into strips
- 4 oz sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 small onion, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Slice the bell pepper and onion. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, saute the onions for 1-2 minutes until they begin to soften. Add the mushrooms and stir to coat them with the butter. Let them cook for 2 minutes on one side, then stir. Add the peppers, mixing thoroughly. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add the steak or roast beef and Worcestershire sauce – off heat , then stir to heat through. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Remove the Philly steak mixture from the pan.
- Heat 2 wraps in the pan. Add 1/4 of the cheese steak mixture to each wrap and top each with a slice of cheese. Cover with a lid or foil for 1 minute. If the cheese hasn’t melted, drizzle 1 tablespoon of water into the pan and cover to steam for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Fold them over and serve. Repeat the procedure with the remaining two wraps and remaining ingredients
Nutrition Facts Philly Cheese Steak Wraps Amount Per Serving Calories 445Calories from Fat 288% Daily Value* Fat 32g 49% Carbohydrates 3g 1%Fiber 1g 4%Protein 28g56%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 32g | Fiber: 1g