1/8 c Cream
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 Sausage Patties
1 Slice of Cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F
1. Very lightly spray the slots being used on a muffin pan.
2. Add the cream to a liquid measuring cup then crack in the eggs. Beat together.
3. Evenly pour the egg mixture into 4 slots of the muffin pan and place into the oven. Bake 7-8 minutes until firm.
4. While the eggs bake, cook the sausage patties in a skillet.
5. Use two of the egg muffins as the “bread” and assemble the breakfast sandwiches by placing a sausage patty and half slice of cheese between egg muffins.
I would use real cheese slice not processed ones.