2 tablespoons olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 cups baby spinach
1. Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with lemon pepper.
2. Add chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Add onion to skillet and cook for about 3 minutes to soften.
4. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
5. Add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
6. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for 1 minute. Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
7. Add sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g