no-bake chocolate peanut butter balls recipe for you:
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
– 2 cups rolled oats
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
– 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– A pinch of salt (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
2. Add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, ground flaxseed, mini chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt (if using) to the peanut butter mixture. Stir well to ensure all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Once the mixture is well combined, cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Chilling the mixture will make it easier to handle.
4. After chilling, remove the bowl from the refrigerator. Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll it between your palms to form a ball. The size of the balls is up to you, but typically they are about 1 inch in diameter.
5. Place the formed peanut butter balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet or a plate.
6. Once all the mixture is used up and you have a batch of peanut butter balls, you can serve them as they are, or if you want them to be a little firmer, you can refrigerate them again for an additional 30 minutes.
7. Store the no-bake chocolate peanut butter balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, if they last that long!
These no-bake chocolate peanut butter balls are perfect for a quick and satisfying treat or snack. Enjoy!