No-Bake Mango Mousse Cup, which doesn’t require gelatin or eggs:
– 2 ripe mangoes (medium-sized), peeled and diced
– 1 cup heavy cream (chilled)
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar (adjust to taste)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla-flavored)
– 1/4 cup mango puree (from the diced mangoes)
– Crushed graham crackers or digestive biscuits
– Fresh mango slices or cubes for garnish
1. Mango Puree: Take half of the diced mangoes and blend them in a blender or food processor until you get a smooth puree. If needed, you can add a little water to help with the blending. Set aside 1/4 cup of this puree for later use.
2. Whipped Cream: In a large mixing bowl, add chilled heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer or a whisk, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over-whip.
3. Mango Mixture: In another bowl, combine the remaining diced mangoes and Greek yogurt. Mix them together until well combined. Then, fold in the 1/4 cup of mango puree that you set aside earlier.
4. Combine Mango and Whipped Cream: Gently fold the mango and yogurt mixture into the whipped cream until everything is well combined. Be careful not to deflate the whipped cream too much.
5. Assembly: Take serving cups or glasses of your choice and layer the bottom with a thin layer of crushed graham crackers or digestive biscuits.
6. Mango Mousse: Spoon or pipe the mango mousse mixture on top of the biscuit layer in each cup, filling them about two-thirds of the way.
7. Chill: Cover the cups with plastic wrap or lids and refrigerate them for at least 2-3 hours or until the mousse sets and becomes firm.
8. Garnish: Before serving, garnish the mango mousse cups with fresh mango slices or cubes on top.
Your No-Bake Mango Mousse Cups are now ready to be enjoyed! These refreshing and creamy treats are perfect for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with mango lovers. Enjoy!