- 1/2 lb. 99% fat free ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup fat free refried beans
- 1 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell mild sauce (I found this in the Mexican isle at my local grocery store)
- 8 tostada shells (the ones I used were 13 points for all 8, double check your points)
- Extras such as chopped tomatoes, green onions, sour cream, olives (calculate any additional points if necessary)
- Brown the ground turkey in a frying pan. Add the taco seasoning and water and bring to a simmer. Continue to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Put the refried beans in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high for 45 seconds.
- Take one tostada shell and spread 1/2 cup of the refried beans. Add 1/4 of the meat mixture, then top with another tostada shell.
- Place tostada on a baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons of the mild sauce and 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Make the other tostadas, then broil in the oven until the cheese is melted. Add any extra toppings. Enjoy!