This W/W Crack Chicken Dip can be eaten three ways! Make it into a delicious dip, use it as a salad topping, or add it to mini bell peppers for a treat! This Ranch-Bacon-Cream Combo is going to be your new favorite meal!
Prep Time 5minutes MINS
Cook Time 12minutes MINS
Natural Release 10minutes MINS
Total Time 27minutes MINS
Approximate Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Instant Pot 6 qt
- Sealing Rings
- Olive Oil Spray
Ingredients US Customary Metric
- ▢1 lb frozen chicken breast or thighs
- ▢1 cup water
- ▢4 slices turkey bacon
- ▢¾ cup cottage cheese fat free
- ▢¼ cup Greek yogurt fat free
- ▢1 tsp garlic salt
- ▢1 tsp onion powder
- ▢½ tsp pepper
- ▢½ tsp parsley
- ▢1 tsp fresh dill 1/2 tsp dried
- ▢¼ cup cheddar cheese fat free
Instant Pot Directions:
- Place the (frozen or thawed) chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water, then lock the lid into place and turn the pressure valve to Seal. 1 lb frozen chicken breast, 1 cup water
- Cook on high pressure using the manual function for 12 minutes. When done, let the pressure release naturally. This will prevent the chicken from drying out.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the turkey bacon in the oven according to the package. Cut into cubes and set aside until ready to use 4 slices turkey bacon.
- Mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill together in a blender. Mix well until you have a ranch-like dressing. Set aside until ready to use. ¼ cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup Greek yogurt, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp onion powder, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp parsley, 1 tsp fresh dill
- Drain and shred the chicken. Add the dressing from the blender, turkey bacon, and cheddar cheese over the chicken. Mix well. You can turn the Instant Pot to sauté to help the melt the cheese if your chicken has cooled. ¼ cup cheddar cheese
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Add 1 cup water or low sodium chicken broth to the crockpot. Add the chicken and cook on high heat for 4 hours. 1 cup water, 1 lb frozen chicken breast
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the bacon in the oven. Cube it when it’s finished cooking. 4 slices turkey bacon
- Blend together the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill in the food processor or blender. ¾ cup cottage cheese, ¼ cup Greek yogurt, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp onion powder, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp parsley, 1 tsp fresh dill
- Pour the sauce into your shredded chicken. Add turkey bacon and cheddar cheese. Optional: Add back to the slow cooker if you want to keep it warm for later. ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- Bake or broil the chicken to cook. I prefer boiling it in a pot of water. 1 lb frozen chicken breast
- Cook the bacon at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. When it’s done, cube it. 4 slices turkey bacon
- When the chicken is done cooking, shred it with two forks or a mixer.
- Mix the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill in a food processor or blender. ¾ cup cottage cheese, ¼ cup Greek yogurt, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp onion powder, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp parsley, 1 tsp fresh dill
- Pour the sauce over the shredded chicken. Add the cooked bacon and cheddar cheese. ¼ cup cheddar cheese
This W/W Crack Chicken is just 3 Points on the 2023 Plan | 3 Blue Plan Points | 5 Green Plan Points | 3 Purple Plan Points per serving, when using low fat cottage cheese and fat free Greek yogurt. I use the W/W website to calculate this recipe based on ingredients, not nutrition information. W/W has told me that this is the most accurate way to count.